Members of the Second District Nominating Committee will meet this coming June to assemble its slate of candidates for the available elective positions effective January 1, 2023.
Those positions are:
- SDDS Board of Trustees – 8 slots, 2-year term
- ADA Delegate – 3 slots, 1-year term each.
- ADA Alternate Delegate – 5 slots, 1-year term each
- NYSDA Delegate – 5 slots, 1-year term each
- NYSDA Alternate Delegate – 7 slots, 1-yr term each
- NYSDA Council on Dental Benefits representative – 1 slot, 4-year term (renewable)
- NYSDA Council on Government Affairs representative – 1 slot, 4-year term (renewable)
- NYSDA Committee on Peer Review – 1 slot, 4-year term (renewable)
- NYSDA Council of Nominations – 1 slot, 4-year term (renewable)
If any SDDS member should have an interest in being considered for any of these positions, he/she should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting his/her interest, experience and if possible, a C.V. Or, he/she may contact any of the following members of the Nominating Committee members:
- Michael Donato (718) 987-7688
- Babak Bina (516) 466-5577
- Paul Albicocco (718) 987-1777
- Alyson Buchalter (718) 336-0450
- Sari Rosenwein (718) 789-5700
- Gabriel Ariola (718) 837-2737
- Joanne DeLeonibus (718) 594-2229
- John Demas (718) 745-4225
- Phyllis Merlino (718) 761-2090
- Mitchell Mindlin (718) 891-3782
- Kirstin Wolfe (646) 844-4479
Should you have a question regarding requirements for any of the positions, you may call SDDS Headquarters at (718) 522-3939 and speak to Mr. Bernard Hackett.