Hilton Garden Inn
1100 South Avenue at Lois Lane
Staten Island, NY 10314
Lydia J. Lam, D.D.S.
Attending, Staten Island University Hospital
Sander Polanco, B.S., C.D.T., M.D.T.
Owner, FMR Digital Center
"Surgical and Prosthetic Options for Full-Arch Reconstruction"
Presented by Lydia J. Lam, D.D.S.
This presentation will involve the following:
Review of the history, concepts and principles of Teeth-in-a-Day / All-on-X
- Identification of and treatment planning for the All-on-X patient
- Review of the surgical protocols for full-arch reconstruction with implants, including the use of 3D guided surgery
- Review of the prosthetic options for delivery of an immediate fixed prosthesis, including the latest in digital technology utilizing the PIC dental system
Upon successful completion of this lecture, attendees will learn the evolution of different surgical and restorative techniques for full-arch reconstruction, focusing mainly on Teeth-in-a-Day protocols for the delivery of an immediate fixed prosthesis on dental implants.
"Digital Workflows for Full-Arch All-On-X Implant Rehabilitation"
Presented by Sander Polanco, B.S., C.D.T., M.D.T.
This presentation will cover the best practices and ideas related to overview of the entire fully digital PIC-bridge workflow to streamline your full-arch implant cases in three to four appointments. This streamlined workflow yields several benefits to dentists, enabling them to:
Consistently connect implant treatment plans with a delivery system
- Achieve 99.9% accuracy in passivity of prosthesis
- Develop a dependable support system for clinic and lab with pragmatic protocols
- Help patients restore smiles in the most effective and least intrusive way
- Achieve same-day dentistry integrating tech precision, expertise and efficiency
- Treat patients in fewer appointments with no verification jig and temporary cylinders, and no TI bases needed for immediate load provisional
Upon successful completion of the lecture, participants will lean how to virtualize their patients to send complete patient's data to specialized laboratories, as well as how to manufacture full-arch provisionals in the clinic with 3D printing technology.
MCEU - 1 HOUR
Free for all SDDS members
Second District Dental Society is a recognized sponsor by the N.Y.S. Education Department, ADA CERP and the AGD.
Unless otherwise stated, all featured speakers have disclosed that they do not have any relevant financial arrangements or affiliations with any corporate organizations that would constitute a conflict of interest concerning the continuing education activities stated herein.