Virtual meeting via Zoom
Subject: "Digital Dentistry: What Technology Do You Need in Your Office and Why"
Essayist: Anthony Sallustio, D.D.S.
Section Chief of Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthetics, St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
Most dental offices have the technology needed to improve their implant outcomes but often fall short of using them to their full potential. This lecture will review how to implement these technologies for in-house planning and printing or outsourcing to service providers. New clinical products coupled with these technologies are changing the game, especially in full arch prosthetics.
Upon successful completion of this lecture, attendees will learn:
- Intra-oral scanning - an efficient path straight to diagnostics, 3D smile design, implant planning and MORE!
- In-office 3D printing technology workflows
- How to fabricate impression free, two-visit immediate dentures
- Smart Denture Conversion - an expedient, breakage free full arch immediate loading conversion technique
- A sneak peek on assisted robotic full arch implant immediate load surgery and prosthetics
MCEU - 1 HOUR
Advance registration via Zoom is required.
Second District Dental Society is a recognized sponsor by the N.Y.S. Education Department, ADA CERP and the AGD.
Unless otherwise stated, all featured speakers have disclosed that they do not have any relevant financial arrangements or affiliations with any corporate organizations that would constitute a conflict of interest concerning the continuing education activities stated herein.